Re: orion Re: "Phenominally unpreductive"

> "Now I have $2736.15.  Every time I count my $500,
> I get a different amount." "Whoa!" "phenomenally unproductive"
> - David Washburn
>
> I hope that most of us can agree that this recent line of enquiry is
> getting out of hand. Most questions betray that he is simply misreading
> the info or that he hasn't done his homework (like that confused
> statement above).

Stephen,
The "confused statement" is a joke, which is why it's in my sig.
It's something I read in a fictional story once that I thought was
amusing.

My point with the rest of my post had to do with the profuse use of
"perhaps," "it may be," and such, which I think all would agree tends
to put us into the realm of speculation.  I believe that we have
enough tangible material before us that it is not necessary to go
there (yet).  Nevertheless, it was late, I was exhausted, and my
whole family is battling a round of stomach flu, so if I overstepped
and my comments were offensive or sounded like personal attack, I
apologize.  Let me say that I find your voice a welcome addition to
this discussion, and am learning a lot from the archaeological
material you are presenting.  I hope you can forgive and continue to
present it.
Dave Washburn
http://www.nyx.net/~dwashbur