orion couple short web note

1. I've added a link to Jack Kilmon's DSS font on our page of Outside
Links (see Orion Resources).

2. After many months of trying to persuade our systems people to fix our
web counter, I found the error in the PERL script and corrected it.  The
moral of the story is that sometimes it really is faster to do things
yourself, even if you don't know beans about programming. We've had 36
hits in the last 15 hours. Thank-you for visiting our site.

Avital Pinnick, Ph.D.                                   tel: 972-2-588-2063
list moderator/bibligrapher                             fax: 972-2-588-3584
Orion Center for the Study of the Dead Sea Scrolls
http://orion.mscc.huji.ac.il - DSS bibliography updated weekly.