orion Another new font

    [The following text is in the "iso-8859-1" character set]
    [Your display is set for the "ISO-8859-8" character set]

Friends:

    I have added another new font to my scribal and epigraphic
collection on my website.  The Dead Sea Scroll Scribal Font has
been very popular.  Now I have added Early Aramaic (10th c. BCE)
to the epigraphic fonts.  I hope some of you find it useful for
your classroom work and papers.  You can download it from the
"downloads" section of my website under "Jack's Scribal and
Epigraphic Fonts."

Jack

--
D^Òman dith laych idneh d^ÒnishMA nishMA
   Jack Kilmon (jkilmon@historian.net)

 http://www.historian.net