orion Another new font

    [The following text is in the "iso-8859-1" character set]
    [Your display is set for the "ISO-8859-8" character set]

    I have added another new font to my scribal and epigraphic
collection on my website.  The Dead Sea Scroll Scribal Font has
been very popular.  Now I have added Early Aramaic (10th c. BCE)
to the epigraphic fonts.  I hope some of you find it useful for
your classroom work and papers.  You can download it from the
"downloads" section of my website under "Jack's Scribal and
Epigraphic Fonts."

D^“man dith laych idneh d^“nishMA nishMA
   Jack Kilmon (jkilmon@historian.net)