Re: orion problems

There is something you can do. You can write to ME, the list moderator.
I'm also in charge of the web pages. The problem is that these URLS are
incorrect. These are the correct ones:

http://orion.mscc.huji.ac.il/orion/symposiums/2nd/2sym.html

http://orion.mscc.huji.ac.il/resources/news/Reif.html

http://orion.mscc.huji.ac.il/resources/orionbook/orionpubl.html

I was able to access them from Netscape. If someone out there isn't,
please let me know (assuming that you're trying the correct URLs). You can
reach me at msorion@mscc.huji.ac.il. Please remember that URLs are case
sensitive.

As David Suter has pointed out, all of these pages can be accessed from
our main home page http://orion.mscc.huji.ac.il. I post all changes on the
"What's New" page (2nd small arrow on the left). Permanent changes and
additions are also posted on the "Site Map" (1st small arrow on the left).

Avital Pinnick, Ph.D.                                   tel: 972-2-588-2063
list moderator/bibligrapher                             fax: 972-2-588-3584
Orion Center for the Study of the Dead Sea Scrolls
http://orion.mscc.huji.ac.il - DSS bibliography updated weekly.