Re: orion More DSS oxidization

As a lay person (i.e. professional in a field other than DSS) who subscribed
to this dialog in order to eavesdrop while gathering bibliography, I've
really been amused by this topic, but waiting for this very question.  What
took all of you so long to start demanding that those who have daily access
to the Scrolls join your argument?

I, too, would like to know what is going on.  Silly me, I suspect the
answers may be "some of all of the above" but I've never been closer to the
scrolls than the Israeli Museum's web page.  I'm counting on y'all to keep
me up to date on this fascinating aspect of your study.

Because it does matter.  If the authors (or librarians) of the Scrolls
themselves wrote with color, their minds become a little more open to us all.

Thank you all for continuing my education.

Mary F. Byrkit
Portland, OR
mary_pcd@europa.com