orion Beginner's Guide to Scrolls

At the request of a number of visitors to our web site, I have set up a
"Beginner's Guide to Scrolls." I hope to add more material (suggestions?)
as time goes by. Right now there is a bibliography for the general reader
and a link to a site at Brown University which explains some of the basic
concepts concerning the production of manuscripts in antiquity.
	You can find it on the site via "Bibliography" or "What's New" or
directly at http://orion.mscc.huji.ac.il/resources/bib/beginner.html. This
page has also been added to the site map.

Avital Pinnick, Ph.D.                                   tel: 972-2-588-2063
list moderator/bibligrapher                             fax: 972-2-588-3584
Orion Center for the Study of the Dead Sea Scrolls
http://orion.mscc.huji.ac.il - DSS bibliography updated weekly.