orion Qumran

    [The following text is in the "iso-8859-1" character set]
    [Your display is set for the "ISO-8859-8" character set]

Dear Jim:

When in doubt, I bother you...I hope you don't mind.

I am trying to put together the latest thinking re. the
archaeology of Qumran for a 3 day seminar I have to do
sooner than I thought.

Is there a publication that you know of that has this
synthesized and up-to-date or has Hirschfeld turned
everything upside down and there is a lot of re-evaluation
going on?

In other words is there a better synopsis than the BAR
"debate"

Ever

Mike

Mike_Sanders@photoad.com (Private e-mail)