orion Red Chinese, yikes!

    [The following text is in the "ISO-8859-1" character set]
    [Your display is set for the "ISO-8859-8" character set]

  There are many millions of Red Chinese, but not any in the scrolls.
 ( I would put a smilee here, but I'm not sure they're allowed)=)
   As for some devious monk at St. Marks having inserted crude, antiquated
Chinese that no one would catch on to for nearly 5 decades sometime during
the years that Isaiah and possibly Community may have lain around before
their coming out party in '47, that's  possible, I suppose.  But some who
have looked at those marking closely have said they appear to have been
made with the same ink and perhaps the same hand as the scrolls ... which
doesn't hold up too well if there were multiple hands, but ...

  David Crowder