orion 11QT 15:1-5

This passage seems to suggest that when the priest is ordained, he is given
a basket of bread.  have I misread, or is this a correct understanding of
the text?

The reason I ask is that there seems to be a parallel to the so called
feeding of the 4000 by Jesus.  He gives his followers bread and they pass it
out.

So, was there a custom current in second temple Judaism which involved the
passing out of bread to the priest who was being ordained- and is that what
Jesus is doing with the baskets?

Many thanks,

Jim

Jim West, ThD