Re: orion Unrolling Scrolls

Thanks, Avital, for the advice. I'll let you know what kind of results I
get! YOu mean Sukenik never revealed his unrolling techniques? I'm really
amazed! Marty

Martin S. Jaffee                      University of Washington
Prof. & Chair, Comparative Religion   Box 353650
Prof., Jewish Studies                 Seattle, WA 98195
Phone: 206-543-9846                   FAX: 206-685-0668
Rabbi Eleazar Hakappar used to say: You were conceived without being
consulted, you were born without being consulted, you live without being
consulted, and you'll die without being consulted. And without being
consulted, you are going to account for yourself before the King of Kings
of Kings, The Blessed Holy One. (Avot 4:29)

He did NOT say: "Have a nice day!"