orion Ostracon pix are up again

There is a link on my home page under Dead Sea Scrolls, or you can go
directly to the page at http://www.nyx.net/~dwashbur/ostracon.html

I only have permission to keep them on the nyx system for about a
week, so "that thou doest, do quickly" :-)  I'll keep them up as long
as I can.  There are two images in .bmp format and one .gif image.
If you have trouble downloading them, there are some suggestions on
the page.  Please let me know if this setup gives anyone serious
problems or if you absolutely can't get them.

Dave Washburn
http://www.nyx.net/~dwashbur
"Now I have $2736.15.  Every time I count my $500,
I get a different amount."