orion Web sites

At 10:40 PM 2/5/98 -0500, you wrote:
>colleagues,
>I hope I am not out of place to mention that the Israel Antiquities
>Authority has a web page:
>
>url-  http://www.israntique.org.il
>
>fascinating stuff!  Sorry if this is old news.
>
>Jim
>
>++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
>Jim West, ThD
>Adjunct Professor of Bible
>Quartz Hill School of Theology
>
>jwest@highland.net

	Thanks for bringing this site to our attention. It's quite a slick and
professionally designed site with some interesting items -- policy
concerning graves, antiquities thefts, a news site, etc. We'll add it to
the Orion links, if it isn't there already. The Andreas Fink site was ....
interesting. Until now I was one of the few remaining individuals who had
never heard "Candle in the Wind." There is indeed a downloadable Qumran
font there.
	By the way, to the rest of you, we are always interested in hearing about
websites connected with the ancient Near East or Qumran.

Avital Pinnick
list moderator/bibliographer
Orion Center for the Study of the Dead Sea Scrolls
Orion web site: http://orion.mscc.huji.ac.il
DSS bibliography updated weekly.