orion two things

Colleagues- two things,

first, I have sent a couple of posts in the last few days and they have not
appeared.  Has anyone else had this trouble or is it my ISP? (or the will of
God???).

second, if someone who has the Dead Sea Scrolls Study Edition would be so
kind as to describe it:  i.e., dimensions, quality of print, does the
hebrew/aramaic text rest on the left side while the english translation is
on the facing page on the right, what color is the book, how is the quality
of the paper, etc...

Thanks, and sorry for the mundane requests.

Jim

Jim West, ThD
Adjunct Professor of Bible
Quartz Hill School of Theology