Re: orion Licht conference

Orion List wrote:

> To: orion@mscc.huji.ac.il
> From: David Goldman <davic@pop.erols.com>
> Subject: Licht Memorial Conference
>
> It would be interesting for ORIONers to know whether the proceedings of the
> Licht Memorial Conference next week will become available in print for
> those of us who are interested but cannot attend.
>
> David Goldman
> davic@erols.com

Dear David,
We plan to publish the proceedings of this conference in an appropriate
volume. As the papers of the conference are presented in Hebrew, I don't
know if it would be possible to publish them at the Orion web.
I shall discuss this issue with Dr. Esther Chazon next week.

Bilha Nitzan
Department of Bible
Tel-Aviv University
Ramat-Aviv, Tel-Aviv 69978