Re: orion XII/Minor Prophets question

Dear Greg,
Not knowing the answers to your good questions, but being acquainted with
Barry Alan Jones:
his book, _The Formation of the Book of the Twelve: A Study in Text and
Canon_ (SBL Diss. 149: Atlanta: Scholars, 1995), includes reference to
Qumran and Rabbinic literature and addresses some of these issues.
sincerely,
Stephen Goranson    goranson@duke.edu