RE: orion re: minimalism

With respect Jim, did not your first proposal contain this
paragraph?

" theory 1- the OT was originally composed in Greek during
the Hasmonean period by Hellenized folk seeking to
legitimize their claim to the land (land propoganda in the
most positive sense of the term). "

(This is the original spelling)

Were not my comments in direct response to that paragraph?

Ever

Mike

Mike_Sanders@photoad.com (private e-mail)
BibleMysteries@photoad.com (web site e-mail)