Re: orion re: minimalism

The earlier post didn't deal with minimalism _in principle_, rather it
asked a question as pertinent to Orion as Mr. West's initial quandary, to
wit: is the political goal proposed by the theory logically realized in
the writings of the OT. If Mr. West thought it fitting to propose this
theory, he can hardly argue that it is not fitting to answer when its
criticised.

	Regards,	Asia Lerner