Re: orion translation central?

Guys,

Watch Jim West! He is a genius. Who else could ilicit so many
testimonies that the texts of the various documents making up what is
now the Hebrew Bible were actually written in Hebrew (what a concept!),
[except for "20%" Aramaic!] I think he knew exactly what he was doing!
;^)

Seriously, this has been very educational for me, whatever the theories.
Thanks for all the contributions, and I know it has surely informed
others (as always). So, although I never agreed, Jim has done right by
me in bringing out such an educational discussion. Thanks Jim.

Tim Phillips