Re: orion dss font?

According to James M. Lindenberger:

> There is a Windows program called Fontographer that allows you to create
> your own fonts (TrueType or other formats) from _anything you can scan into
> your computer, including a photo of 1QM.  I am just beginning to learn to
> use it--from my son, who is in the Multi-Media business.

It was originally (and still is) a Macintosh program.  But it also runs on
Windows.  Yes, it's very convenient for creating fonts.  I created an
Ethiopic font from scanned images.

Regards,
Jay

--
Jay C. Treat 			    manager, Instructional Computing
440 Williams Hall                   voice:  (215) 898-9892