Re: orion dss font?

Jim,

There is a Windows program called Fontographer that allows you to create
your own fonts (TrueType or other formats) from _anything you can scan into
your computer, including a photo of 1QM.  I am just beginning to learn to
use it--from my son, who is in the Multi-Media business.

If you are interested in details, contact me off-list.

----------
At 08:39 PM 12/3/97 -0500, you wrote:
>Colleagues,
>
>Does anyone know of a font that approximates, say, the hand of the War
>Scroll?  I realize there is no such thing as a Dead Sea Scrollfont for the
>many hands evident- but is there one which comes near the style of some of
>the scrolls (besides the paleo-hebrew material; I already have a paleo
>hebrew font thanks to Dave Washburn)?
>

>Thanks,
>
>Jim

>Jim West