Re: orion: question on book

Daryl Jeffries asked:

> Would someone please provide title, publisher, etc. for John Collins new
> book on Hellenistic Wisdom. I think it has already been mentioned on this
> list.

Collins, John J.  _Jewish Wisdom in the Hellenistic Age._  Old
Testament Library.  Louisville: Westminster/John Knox, 1997.  ISBN
0-664-22109-2

I presume it is also published by SCM Press as is true for the rest
of the OTL, but I don't have the listing for that.

Regards,
Richard Weis
Richard D. Weis                                          rweis@rci.rutgers.edu
New Brunswick Theological Seminary        phone: 1-732-246-5613
17 Seminary Place                                       FAX: 1-732-249-5412
New Brunswick, NJ 08901-1196 USA