Re: orion biblical mss

Jim West wrote:

> Friends,
>
> So far, DJD has published the Gen- Num, Deut, Josh, Jud, Kings, and the
> Prophets.  Does anyone know when Samuel and the writings will be published?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Jim
>
> ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
> Jim West
> Adjunct Professor of Bible
> Quartz Hill School of Theology
>
> jwest@highland.net

Dear Jim,

Your question is also mine. I'm a doctoral student at the Pontifical
Biblical Institute, my name is Simone Venturini, and I'm working on
4QSam a (title of the dissertation: 4QSam a caratteristiche testuali e
letterarie). I know that  dr. Parry with F. M. Cross are working at
that edition, but I know aboslutely nothing about the time of the
publication.

Sincerely,

Simone