Re: orion bibliographic question

Orion List wrote:

> On Wed, 19 Nov 1997, Stephen Goranson wrote:
>
> > >1. J. Licht Memorial Volume, Jerusalem 1995
> > >2. M. Stern Memorial Volume, Jerusalem 1995
> >
> >       I don't know, but suggest a possibility: these may be forthcoming
> > volumes. At least, I see that a Menahem Stern volume of Eretz Israel
> > (serial pub. by Israel Exploration Society) is intended, though, if I
> > recall correctly, it isn't in Duke U. library yet.
>
> ha-Yehudim ba-olam ha-Helenisti veha-Romi : mehkarim le-zikhro shel Menahem
> Shtern / ba-arikhat Aharon Openhaimer, Yeshayahu Gafni, Daniyel Shvarts.
> PUB. INFO: Yerushalayim : Merkaz Zalman Shazar le-toldot Yisrael : ha
> -Hevrah ha-historit ha-Yisreelit, 756, 1996.
>
> [translation: Jews in the Hellenistic and Roman world: Studies in memory
> of Menachem Stern. Ed. A. Oppenheimer, Y. Gafni, D. Schwartz. Jerusalem:
> Zalman Shazar; Israel Historical Society, 1996.]
>
> There is a copy in the Harvard library system. I'm not sure of the
> reference for the Licht volume.
>
> Avital Pinnick
> list moderator
> Orion

Dear Avital,

J. Licht Memorial Volume, Jerusalem, is:
`Or le-Ya'akov: Mehkarim ba-mikra wbe-megillot midbar Yehuda lezichro
shel Ya'akov Shalom Licht/ ba-arikhat Yair Hoffman,Frank Polak.
PUB. INFO: Yerushalayim: Mosad Bialik, Universitat Tel-Aviv, 1997.

Bilha Nitzan
Dept. of Bible
Tel-Aviv University