Re: orion bibliographic question

On Wed, 19 Nov 1997, Stephen Goranson wrote:

> >1. J. Licht Memorial Volume, Jerusalem 1995
> >2. M. Stern Memorial Volume, Jerusalem 1995
>
> 	I don't know, but suggest a possibility: these may be forthcoming
> volumes. At least, I see that a Menahem Stern volume of Eretz Israel
> (serial pub. by Israel Exploration Society) is intended, though, if I
> recall correctly, it isn't in Duke U. library yet.

ha-Yehudim ba-olam ha-Helenisti veha-Romi : mehkarim le-zikhro shel Menahem
Shtern / ba-arikhat Aharon Openhaimer, Yeshayahu Gafni, Daniyel Shvarts.
PUB. INFO: Yerushalayim : Merkaz Zalman Shazar le-toldot Yisrael : ha
-Hevrah ha-historit ha-Yisreelit, 756, 1996.

[translation: Jews in the Hellenistic and Roman world: Studies in memory
of Menachem Stern. Ed. A. Oppenheimer, Y. Gafni, D. Schwartz. Jerusalem:
Zalman Shazar; Israel Historical Society, 1996.]

There is a copy in the Harvard library system. I'm not sure of the
reference for the Licht volume.

Avital Pinnick
list moderator
Orion