Re: orion Spaceless "BYTYHWH" inscription

Temples postulated. I believe Aharoni many years ago claimed to have
found a Yahwe tempel in his  fortress at Arad. Iron Age ... Late
Monarchy. And biblically speaking, what about Bethel and Dan?

It is not sometyhing I postulated but something for which there are
textual evidence (however its worth, although Bethel seems to be
confirmed by references in Elephantine), and from archaeology.

NPL
Niels Peter Lemche
Dep. Biblical Studies
University of Copenhagen