Re: orion Jars and 1a & 1b dates

Stephen,

On  4-NOV-1997 10:30:44.8 orion said to VCBROWN
   >is it not also the case that the phrase "more silly rumors" has, as its
   > antecedent, this previously-mentioned subject? It is a fact well
	In the US the term "silly" is a fighting term. I'm sure if you
thought for a moment you would have remembered that the term does not
have that same connotation across the breadth of the English-speaking
world. (How many times do my friends from the UK remind me that we do
*not* speak the same langauage.)
	As usual,

Virgil Brown
vcbrown@Delphi.com