Re: orion Re: Response to Harrison

Dear Mr. Sodtke,
I must apologize. It never occurred to me that a description of Islam
as supersessionist would be understood as a slur, extremist or
fundamentalist. Is it really such a sensitive issue?
 I merely wished to point out that in any politics of
supersessionism, Islam has the superior claim. Perhaps I might sight
my own teacher of Islam, al-Farukhi, who made this very point in an
ecumenical discussion some twenty years ago.
Thomas