Re: orion Dating of Locus 2 jar

Dear orion listers,
I hope I am doing the right thing by (1) forwarding this last message from
Prof. Magness, who gave her permission, and (2) , in accord with what Jodi
said our moderator Avital indicated, mentioning that I do not intend to
forward further messages from her to orion. Thanks to Jodi Magness, Avital
Pinnick, and all concerned.
sincerely,
Stephen Goranson   goranson@duke.edu