orion Semitic bibliography

Bibliography of Semitic Linguistics

Some time ago I invited colleagues all over the world to cooperate on a
projected Bibliography of Semitic Linguistics by sending offprints or lists
of their publications either by mail or e-mail to my address below. The
response was very positive and many colleagues have sent lists of their
publications. As soon as the new material has been checked against the
bibliographical database, I shall answer each contributor separately.

In the meantime I thank all colleagues for their cooperation.

Ebbe Egede Knudsen
Kochsvej 35 B
DK-1812 Frederiksberg C
Denmark.