Re: orion Orion-Essene Debate

Orion subscribers,

I am finally getting caught up on the Orion postings as the university is
closed for the entire holiday of Sukkot; that is why I have been silent for
the past few days.

I must agree with Jim West on the following point:

>My point, evidently missed, was that we have beat this dead horse long
>enough without any resolution because the evidence is so slight.  We can
>keep beating it, but nothing new can be added until new evidence surfaces.

We've seen this discussion in the past and the only results were a lot of
fire and smoke. For the time being, this thread should be closed.

Avital Pinnick
list moderator
Orion