Re: orion 14C and falsifiability

According to Greg Doudna:

> Sigrid Peterson wrote:
>
> > Yes, again. Greg and I agreed offline that we won't be able to draw firm
                                                                        ^^^^

> > conclusions using C14 testing until 85 different mss are tested.

That represents a ten percent sample, from which it is possible to make
scientific generalizations. It seemed to fit the context of Paul Sodtke's
remarks. I am willing to go it alone on this statement, since Greg has
withdrawn his agreement to it.

If it were a matter of life and death, I would defend myself by quoting
the private exchange. Instead, it is a matter of disagreement about
civility.

Signing off for three days,
Sigrid Peterson    University of Pennsylvania   petersig@ccat.sas.upenn.edu