orion 1QS Transcription is complete

    [The following text is in the "ISO-8859-1" character set]

I just posted column 11 of my online transcription of 1QS to my website.
So it's now complete.  There are a few html things I want to do to it, such
as adding "next column" and "previous column" links, but the hard work is
done.  To check it out you can either go to my home page and find the link
to it under the heading "Dead Sea Scrolls" or go directly to the main page
at http://www.nyx.net/~dwashbur/1qsintro.htm

The main page has an email link on it as well.  If you find a typo or other
sort of error that needs correction, please drop me a note and let me know.

Dave Washburn
http://www.nyx.net/~dwashbur/
If you don't know where you're going, don't lead.