Re: orion Radiocarbon dating

On Wed, 15 Oct 1997, Sigrid Peterson wrote:

> According to Greg Doudna:
> >
> > Dear orioners:
> [...]
> > I don't know whether there has been a gap in my education, or the
> > synapses just aren't firing today, but I honestly cannot understand
> > what Sigrid is talking about in some of the post, the jargon and the
> > logic.
>
> To a humanist, who only knows the critical examination of data, it is jargon.

With this above definition of what a 'Humanist' is - both should
entertain refresher courses in the three "R's":  History of Rhetoric;
Renaissance & Reformation.  There are too many definitions to
'Columbidae-hole', (members of Columbidae,order Columbiformes...) the
current 'acceptance' of using 'specific' methodologies.

Uri.