Re:orion dss and rabbis (rabies?)

To let Popper rest ... as he he did not live ...!

One student many years ago approached at the St. Catherina monastery
with an opalised piece of green glass asking for my opinion. I
claimed it to be a piece of glas belonging to a bottle of Carlsberg
beer dating from 1955 CE. The student asked how I could prove it, I
said,, it is not my problem, can you falsify it!

Even if Stephen G. thinks that he can lay Popper at rest, the issues
raised by Popper are still there. If Stephen claims that the pesher
nachum is written by Essenes, it his duty to prove or falsify this
claim, not to ask other people to do it. Otherwise his argument is
logically false.

NPL

Niels Peter Lemche
Dep. Biblical Studies