Re: orion Bible quotes in the Temple scroll?

I believe there is an unfortunate misunderstanding concerning a
scholar's work here.  Perhaps the question or concern could be
cleared up (with perhaps a more informed basis for comment to
a scholarly list?) by a second, or rather first, look at the scholarly
work in question?

Greg Doudna