orion Bible quotes in the Temple scroll?

Does anyone know of a source that lists actual biblical quotes in the
Temple Scroll?  I have Yadin's 4 volume on it, but the way it treats
biblical quotes and allusions is very frustrating.  I need actual
quotes, not every little potential one-word parallel or similar
grammatical construction; the book, while obviously a thorough and
painstaking analysis, lumps it all together. Can anyone point me to a
list of actual biblical citations in this scroll?

Thanks!
Dave Washburn
dwashbur@nyx.net
http://www.nyx.net/~dwashbur/home.html