Re: orion perspectives, Essenes

On Sat, 13 Sep 1997, Jim West wrote:

> At 06:19 PM 9/13/97 -0400, you wrote:
> >I'm just writing privately to tell you I think you are doing a tremendous
> >job of telling it like it (most probably) is...

> Then you are doing a poor job of it.
<snip>
> Its well and good to call the work of others rubbish IF you can substantiate
> your claims.  Otherwise it is simply unscholarly hyperbole.

I have to agree with Jim on this one... This outrageous and arrogant
opinon has surfaced on other lists - without the mistake of the wrong
computer key-stroke.  Communication, is more of a 'listening' process,
that takes position within rhetorical response.

I forgive you - however.

Peace.

Uri

 - or ...drew o. odegaard - if you wish to call me that.
University of Minnesota, Duluth. History Major/Theatre Major.
Ancient History Groupie.
<hi Dr. Avital!>