orion New Configuration

People,

	Its going to take some time to get used to the new configuration of the
"reply-to" address. It's to be expected that some will accidently post
private messages to the list, as yours truly did with the note to Jack. So
consider this a trial period. If I see that this is still happening after a
week or so, then we may go back to the old configuration. In the meantime,
I request your patience and forbearance and suggest that you IGNORE
messages which are obviously private. I'm sure that all of us, without
exception, speaks much more freely in private than in a room of 280 listeners.

Avital Pinnick
list moderator
Orion