Re: orion Chinese? (bounced)

This message apparently bounced, so I'll try again.  It's about the Chinese
theory, which I consider quite unlikely. My assumption was that orion
all, more than once, and some readers apparently received it as if it were
reliable information. My approach, I admit, may not work. Some suggest we
not respond. Apologies for any inconvenience.
Stephen Goranson        goranson@duke.edu