Re: orion Isaiah scroll

I just did an experiment.  I took out  the Trevor edition of Isaiah and
called in two 13 year olds both of whom have studied Hebrew for years, one
of them an Israeli.
I pointed them to the word ot (alef-vav-tav) and then asked what the next
word was.
Both agreed (the Israeli first) that the middle letter was...ALEF!

Please note that at Dt. 32:8-9 (following Qumran & LXX) YHWH is one of the
sons of Elyon.  And at Ugarit, El Elyon had a wife, Asherah, who was the
mother of Baal & other "power" gods.

                                                 Steve Oren