orion JP article on DSS Congress

    [The following text is in the "iso-8859-1" character set]

Through the kindness of Ms. Heather Chait (editor, Foreign Service) of
the Jerusalem Post, I am able to post the following article which
appeared in the Fri. July 25, 1997, edition. We hope to put it on the
Orion site (http://orion.mscc.huji.ac.il) in the near future.

Avital Pinnick
list moderator
Orion