Re: orion AMS dating

Stephen
     Excuse this interruption but I honestly have several questions which
I have wondered about for a long time, (almost 40 years), so here they are:
     1). Have all of the Scrolls been carbon dated? If not, when?
     2). Until all have been carbon dated, can we speculate anything?
     3). There were multiple caves. Will we have to make a statement
         regarding each cave? or will one blanket statement suffice?
         (Could one cave have belonged to the Essenes, one to the Zealots
          one to the Onias followers and one to "others" etc).
     4). Why were some caves, apparently, with shelves and others a mess?
     5). Can we presume the local tribes used the scrolls for firewood,
         or otherwise destroyed other scrolls over the centuries, as is
         mentioned in regards to the Nag Hammadi texts?
     I hope I have not belabored the point. So many questions. So much to
read and so few answers for my questions.
     Thank you for your patience.
Dick Ferman