orion mssgs coming back

Orion people,

Sorry for the cumbersome subject line. If I put "bouncing messages" into
the first line, then majordomo interprets it as an admin request.

Someone has just brought it to my attention that a compuserve mailbox is
bouncing messages. The list is configured so that normally a bounced
message is sent back to the list-owner (msorion@pluto.mscc.huji.ac.il)
but some quirk is sending it back to the person who posts. So I haven't
known about this until now. I'll be unsubscribing the address. In future,
don't hesitate to let me know if you get error messages, echoes, bounced
mssgs or other things coming back from Orion, as sometimes it's the only
way I'll find out.

Avital Pinnick
list moderator
Orion