Re: orion Orion Sadducees (MMT) et al, Part 1

Jack Kilmon wrote:

>     I realize that Hellenistic Christianity offends your religious
> construction in therevival of the Netzarim but I am attempting to be
> historical.  Without Y'shua and
> his immediate followers and Talmudaya, there would have been no
> "Christians."

Is there any historical evidence outside the Book of Acts that
demonstrates a connection between Y'shua and his immediate followers and
the Jamesian community (Netzarim)?  Would the evidence of kinship
gleaned from
the Gospels support intellectual or doctrinal agreement between Y'shua
and James?
Is it logical to divorce the message of the Gospel from the historical
Jesus and
continue to talk about proto-Christianity?

Jerry A. Micelle
Department of History
McNeese State University
jmicelle@ACC.Mcneese.edu