Re: orion Orion Sadducees (MMT) et al, Part 1

Whether via assumption or interprtation by specific or vague cultural
indoctrinations...

can we get on (and past 'coined' semantics), and on, to more non-furtive
disscussions, of the suppositions at hand?

<Trying to be patient and learned.... In an unbiased manner... he quietly
views from the cornered darkness..., he asks, "what am I learning?!">

...Uri
....a priest according to the true order of Melchisedek.

d.o.odegaard
Undergraduate History Major
University of Minnesota, Duluth, USA