orion Re: Orion canon

On Tue, 20 May 1997 13:30:38 +0300 (IDT), victor@bgumail.bgu.ac.il writes:

>Dear Harrison,
>YOu ask about Ezra's position in "developing the canon".  The Bible

   [... delete ... data already seen ...]

Victor

   I did a quick scan of what I have at hand (epitomes of the pre-WW II gurus)
and have to ask:

   1.  How much of Ezra is found in the Qumran Archive?

   2.  How much of Ezra is found from before the Qumran Archive deposit?

Or,
   Can you give me a brief rundown of the provenance of what texts we do
   have of Ezra?

Tom Simms