orion 4Q523

        Ian,

Johann Maier lists 4Q523 as a "Kleine Fragmente, z.T. gesetzlichen Inhalts".
The flittle fragment is legal in content.  Maier does not translate the
fragment, but he does give the PAM number, 41.944.
This fragment is scheduled to be published in Charlesworth's edition, volume
9 (which won't be out for some time considering only 2 volumes have appeared
so far and the project has been underway since 1992!)

Sorry I cannot provide more info. and especially that I cannot send along
the text.

Jim

Jim West, ThD
Pastor, Petros Baptist Church