orion 4QSam a

    [The following text is in the "iso-8859-1" character set]

from: Simone Venturini
e-mail: simoven@mobilia.it

April 23, 1997

I'd like to have some suggestions for my doctoral dissertation on 4QSam
a: The title of the work is: «4QSam a: caratteristiche testuali e
letterarie». I'm a student of the Pontifical Biblical Institute. I'm
working with prof. S. Pisano. If there is someone that want to give his
contribution on particolar and important points of 4QSam a, please write
me an e-mail to begin the discussion.