Date: Sun, 9 Mar 1997 05:43:32 +0200 (WET)
From: Orion Center <msorion@pluto.mscc.huji.ac.il>
To: orion@pluto.mscc.huji.ac.il
Subject: DSS/NT
Sender: owner-orion@pluto.mscc.huji.ac.il
Date: Sat, 8 Mar 1997 14:28:34 -0500 (EST)
From: Michael Appiah-Boateng <yu116712@yorku.ca>
Subject: The Dead Sea Scrolls/New Testment

I am a student at York University, Toronto doing a humanity subject of
religion. I am trying to write an essay on whether the Dead Sea Scrolls
have any relationship with the Early Christian Church and the writings of
the New Testament.
Could anyone help me with any articles on these relationship -
 The Quamram community and the Early Christians.

Thanks and God Bless!!!!!

Michael Appiah-Boateng