Re: "Son of God" text

  A portion of 4Q246, the so-called Son of God text, was reportedly published in
1974. Can someone tell me who published that portion then and whether there is a
published and available copy of the actual text itself?
  In "Understanding the Dead Sea Scrolls," Shanks said the text had only
recently come to light.  I take it he was referring to the rest of the material
in column 2. Was anything published on this text in the 20 years between  1974
and 1994?
  Thanks,
  David Crowder